$ store cheapie

Bella1185

Reaction score
Posted here yesterday with a question....I OVed very early this month - so I assume my cycle is all wacky. My phone app says AF isn't due for 11 days but I'm sure that's not true due to early O. Bought a ton of cheapies from dollar store. Here it is after 13 minutes (sooooo I'm thinking evap)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 72
Hmmm, hard to tell. I can definitely see it. What was the time frame? 10 minutes? How many DPO are you love?

Hmmm, hard to tell. I can definitely see it. What was the time frame? 10 minutes? How many DPO are you love?

13 minutes ehhh who knows those dollar store ones are funky. I'm usually clockwork 28 days and O on day 14/15 but this day OPKs came back positive two days after AF was over. Ov symtoms there as well.... We are NOT TRYING (well DH sure is but I'm not :haha:)

13 minutes ehhh who knows those dollar store ones are funky. I'm usually clockwork 28 days and O on day 14/15 but this day OPKs came back positive two days after AF was over. Ov symtoms there as well.... We are NOT TRYING (well DH sure is but I'm not :haha:)

We don't have those tests in my country, so sorry I'm no help there! Wow, Oing so early! My goodness. I guess the only way to know is to take another test tomorrow. Fmu and see what happens? Will be stalking to see an update xx Good luck and I hope you get the result you're hoping for <3

I think it looks like the start of a BFP to me. Combined with the test from your other thread, I think it's safe to say that you're pregnant. Congratulations!!!

Looks pretty clear to me Id be surprised if it's an evap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->