StorkCraft crib recall Canada/USA

T

turbo_mom

I just saw on the news a recall for storkcraft cribs 2000-present. They are being recalled in the us and canada due to a faulty weak metal support bracket, but if anyone in the UK or elsewhere has the same crib you should maybe look into it. Here's a link

https://www.vancouversun.com/Busine...ibs+recalled+safety+hazard/1173046/story.html

Thanks. I have two Storkcraft cribs:dohh: gee now I am concerned... it is so hard to figure out which ones are recalled-I'll take a look in the morning.

I'm confused by that... Are they ALL recalled?!
It doesn't tell you model numbers or anything...
Cause we have one (atleast I think it is) so I'd like to get it sorted out before the baby comes!

Thanks for the info!!!

Actually - just went to the website - apparently it is ALL storkcraft cribs manufactured between May 2000 and November 2008.
Here is a link with the form for getting you replacement brackets...
https://www.storkcraft.com/Recalls.aspx?Recalls=CANADA

thank you natalie. Sorry I didn't read the whole article it was late so thank you for posting that. If anyone else is unsure you can just call them direct and they can help.

But if they were manufactured between May 2000 and November 2008 wouldnt people have already been using them like 9 years ago?? how strange will let anyone i know about this too thankyou x

But if they were manufactured between May 2000 and November 2008 wouldnt people have already been using them like 9 years ago?? how strange will let anyone i know about this too thankyou x

that was my thought as well.. that's a pretty big time frame for them to just be determining this in 2009!

also I've heard it could take up to 5 months to get the replacements!! What the heck do they expect people to do for 5 months!!!

lol peoples babies will have outgrown their cribs by the time they get a new one back thats ridiculous x

Is there no longer a form to fill out Natalie? I just see that you have to e-mail them now and they send it out to you?

Is there no longer a form to fill out Natalie? I just see that you have to e-mail them now and they send it out to you?

Haven't been on the site since the day I saw this thread... I'm still waiting for Mister Put it Off to get the bloody info off the darn crib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->