Strange Christmas requests

lau86

Reaction score
Think there's already been a thread about this but I can't find it. I was asking my ds1 (4) what he wanted Santa to bring, luckily most of what he said was what we've got him. Then he said he wanted a knife (to cut up vegetables when he's older) and some scissors (to cut his paper). :coffee:
Funny aren't they!

Lucas wants a laundry basket for his bedroom :lol:
Last year he asked for a framed photo of himself :wacko:

I asked my oldest (5) what he wanted for Christmas and his answer was "everything I got for my birthday" :haha:

My Youngest (2) I asked what he wanted for Christmas and he said "a Birthday cake" :haha:

My son only wants jellybeans, for the second year running! When I suggested he might get something else he looked horrified and said "but mum.. He's bringing jellybeans!"

My son asked for a Spider-Man duvet. Santa is delivering but it is such an odd request.

Haha, so cute.

Kaysie asked for a happy day. My favourite was when Morgan was about five and asked for a back scratcher.

Haha, so cute.

Kaysie asked for a happy day. My favourite was when Morgan was about five and asked for a back scratcher.

My dd has asked for a frog?!? No idea where she got the idea from but everytime she sees santa on tv she says "i want a frog" lol! She was the same when we took her to see santa too!

DS has recently asked for one of them sticks that you use to put shoes on. I can't remember what it's called now. DS called it " a shoe putter on-er" when I asked him why he said so he doesn't have to bend to put his shoes on.

My DD hasn't had any unusual requests for herself, but she has had peculiar requests to give to family members. OH is having a red washing machine, I'm having a pink washing machine, and my brother is having a bicycle apparently!

DS just wants lots of girls toys...

He may be slightly disappointed come Christmas Day!

(I have nothing against him playing with "girls" toys, Santa just hasn't brought him any!)

I asked DD1 what Father Christmas was bringing us and she said she was getting a big play doh bucket, her sister a wibble wobble train, mummy a car and house (lucky mummy) and daddy some socks..... I got this on video so definitely need to show her that when she is older.

DS wants a giraffe!! A real live giraffe! He just slipped it in when we were doing his list. 'Santa is bringing some hot wheels, a giraffe, Thomas the tank engine, some play food' I was like 'a giraffe?!'
'Yes mommy, a giraffe'
'Darling Santa can't bring a giraffe'
'Yes he can, that's all fine'

:haha:

DS wants a giraffe!! A real live giraffe! He just slipped it in when we were doing his list. 'Santa is bringing some hot wheels, a giraffe, Thomas the tank engine, some play food' I was like 'a giraffe?!'
'Yes mommy, a giraffe'

He's obviously gone over your head straight to the big man himself :haha:

'Yes mommy, a giraffe'

He's obviously gone over your head straight to the big man himself :haha:

Obviously :haha: I hope Santa is also bringing us a zoo then if he's approved it :haha:

Hayden has asked for a roboturtle and a real live tortoise, which he will call Michelangelo!) We have explained that Santa can't bring real live animals (although we are thinking of getting a tortoise after we move house).

A little while ago, Zoe asked for a cup with Nessie (the Loch Ness monster) on it! Her requests change every time she is asked, though, so I'm certain she has forgotten about that one.

My friends DD asked for a chicken pie.... she doesnt even like chicken pie 😂
DS still hasnt asked for anything weird and wonderful yet x

Kaysie always ask for animals too. It's usually a baby meerkat though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back