Strange Discharge at 7 Weeks (Please Help)

pinwheel

Reaction score
I'm currently seven weeks pregnant. I haven't been to the doctor yet, but I plan to schedule an appointment very soon.

Last night, while urinating, I felt something unusual coming out of my vagina. I wiped and saw that it was a jelly-like blob, approximately 3/4" in diameter, and mostly clear in color (with traces of yellow and pink). This morning, I passed a little brown blood and a small, dark blood clot.

I'm aware that occasional bleeding on its own is considered normal in the first trimester, but the gelatinous substance and blood clot are frightening me. The only similar thing I've read/heard about is the mucus plug, but that only comes out shortly before labor, right? Might I be having a miscarriage?

If anyone has any idea what this could be, please let me know. I'm so worried.

wish i could help hun, but i dont really know what that could be, maybe just your cervix closing up properly and expelling left over discharge :) brown blood is usually ok because its *old blood*, but i would deffinetly get to see your GP/midwife soon.

goodluck xo

I pass little blobs if jelly discharge all the time. Sometimes clear or yellowish even tinged green. Midwife was not worried at all. But you might want to call as there was blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->