Strange pain? Worried about infection

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
I've been getting this odd pain in my lady parts. All of my swelling has gone down and my graze is barely noticeable anymore. However, whenever I do my pelvic floors, finish peeing (not during) and when I move quickly, sneeze and when I wipe, I get this sharp pain right where my urethera is. At first I thought it might be just another graze but upon some poking and prodding, I feel the pain on the inside :shrug:
Any idea what thos could be? I'm praying it's not an infection as I know some antibiotics you can't breastfeed while taking and that would be devastating to me. Could it just be internal bruising from birth? I'm clueless

it could be a periutheral tear or cat scratch from giving birth. i had one of those after DS1 and it burned like the dickens to urinate. the peri water bottle was a huge life saver for me!

It could also be the start of a bladder infection. I would suggest starting on some good probiotics and go see your doctor. If it is an infection they are easily treatable and there are antibiotics they can use that are perfect safe whilist BFing.

good luck! i implore you to at least see someone about it and then go from there :)

I have a postnatal check up this afternoon and am definitely going to bring it up. I just wondered if anybody had the same or knew what it could be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->