Strange Situation: Questions for the Gifted !

Garnet

Reaction score
I have a strange situation and it could be in my mind. Do you ever feel that someone has negitive or bad energy like they have a black cloud over their whole life and when they come around you, some of their bad carma transfer to you or your family..

Let me tell you my situation with my MIL.. She is a very negative person that doesn't like anyone and with every situation she casts a negivtive light on it. For instance my husband had to go over seas for a job for about 6 mos. in a war torn nation. Instead of wishing him saftey and well she had the nerve to tell him not to step on a bomb... I was so Pissed at her and would not talk to her the whole time he was gone. Well she came to visit the times I was pregnant! These are the events that occurred...

The first time: We lost a baby, a cat died and we had the worst ant infestation this area has ever seen in our house.. It took about a 2 mos to get rid of the ants.

The second time: Baby died, she was a total BI when she came and other things went wrong.

The third time: The kids got the worst viral infection they have ever had. The have never been that sick.. Another Cat died again and finally the big whammy! Baby had trisomy 18 and I had to have D&E.

If I get pregnant I am in total fear of this woman being near my unborn child, am I crazy or am I oversensitive....

Some people have negative auras around them and can appear, on the outside, to be black clouds of personality.

IMO though, this generally only affects their own luck as a person. To affect the world around them in such huge ways is very rare. Other people's auras and energy can affect you as a person though. You might feel low and tired after they have left, confused and stressed, agitated.

I would say though that because your MIL has such a negative effect on how you feel, you should keep her at a distance when you get pregnant again. You don't need the extra stress and some space between you certainly won't do any harm.

I personally don't have much experience with Auras. I can't see them. You might want to look up an aura shield though, or speak to someone who has more experience about it. It's an area I always found really interesting, I had a very close guy friend who just instantly saw people's auras so for him, people would walk around with colours surrounding them.

Some people have negative auras around them and can appear, on the outside, to be black clouds of personality.

IMO though, this generally only affects their own luck as a person. To affect the world around them in such huge ways is very rare. Other people's auras and energy can affect you as a person though. You might feel low and tired after they have left, confused and stressed, agitated.

I would say though that because your MIL has such a negative effect on how you feel, you should keep her at a distance when you get pregnant again. You don't need the extra stress and some space between you certainly won't do any harm.

I personally don't have much experience with Auras. I can't see them. You might want to look up an aura shield though, or speak to someone who has more experience about it. It's an area I always found really interesting, I had a very close guy friend who just instantly saw people's auras so for him, people would walk around with colours surrounding them.

You know I have the ability to feel people's auras. I sense things right away from them. Thank you on the advice about my MIL. She has perpetually gotten herself in bad incidents one after another this year. She got into a car accident, got fired from work, got stage 1 lung cancer and now has passed out on the street and cracked open her head. You are right she drains me after a visit... I guess it coincedental that bad things happen when after she visits... Thank you for your advice. May have to get a fertility protection bracelet around her...

I can see auras, I havnt tried in ages, really looked at any one to see but the only person I ever seen one around that was black was my ex when he was drunk and violent. He was a different person when drunk, nasty. However I dont think your mil who is negative and could possibly just be an unhappy person can cause this to you. You can protect yourself though against negative energies. When you go to sleep at night imagine a gold bubble around you and your family, like a shield protecting you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->