Strangest things making you feel nauseous

MDW

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just interested to hear if anyone has had the same odd experience I have; some very odd things have been making me feel sick....

For example I saw a photo of someone cycling and I nearly threw up, and I can't bear the thought of anyone putting salt on things.

Anyone else having a similar experience?

This is so interesting!

Sometimes I feel sick until I've eaten something. Sometimes I'll feel fine until I have something really light, like a small cookie. Eating or not eating makes me sick. First trimester is such a pain

I do! I can't stand the thought of certain places we have been when I've been feeling sick and even some websites or tv shows or even some sounds can trigger it! Thought I was crazy! Haha!! :haha:

Mines more of smells triggering the gagging. They are redoing the road in my town and the smell of fresh tar makes me start gagging and heaving every time we drive into town. That's probably the oddest one. OH cooked mushrooms and bacon and cheese into scrambled eggs yesterday morning and as soon as he said mushrooms are in it I started gagging. I don't dislike mushrooms. :shrug::blush:

So strange isn't it?

When I was pregnant with my first, the About a Boy soundtrack by Badly Drawn Boy was everywhere and I was listening to it a lot. I was really sick with her, and started associating it with that album, and to this day I've not been able to stomach listening to it. Even typing this is making me feel a bit dodgy!!

cutting meat makes me gag, cleaning the sink >.< lol

My husband's sandalwood soap...i had to wrap it in two zip bags and put it away! Most food just does't seem appetizing for me-I eent to ansteet fair here in NYC and only got a lemonade (which is rare for me).

The spray they use in the bathrooms at work to mask the "smell" and breathmints. They are just so overwhelming.

Yes! Mine is an association thing, too. I'm 12 weeks now, so feeling a bit better, but I had a lot of nausea around weeks 5,6,7,&8. During that time, my OH was obsessed with playing Pokemon Go! and walking this specific park over and over. So now the idea of playing that game OR walking in that park makes me feel very sick to my stomach. Even hearing the theme music makes me gag! I hope that association eventually goes away, though, because I loved that park before!

Whistling made me gag on last pregnancy...this one ...oh my god the smells! DHs deodorant, shaving foam, perfumes, bleach etc. etc. Noises like clicking (doors closing even!!). Senses are definitely heightened...

Water. I cannot drink water without immediately throwing up or think about water without getting nauseous.. I can drink ginger ale or juice.. but water has been horrible since 7 weeks (probably bc I had an ultrasound and needed to drink til I was sick to get a full bladder)

Even thinking about my bathroom sink makes me gag prob because every time I try and brush my teeth I continuously gag and retch :dohh:

Air freshener that used to love (fresh linen) now makes me gag.

And weirdly the smell of heat in my kitchen when it's been really sunny.

Water. I cannot drink water without immediately throwing up or think about water without getting nauseous.. I can drink ginger ale or juice.. but water has been horrible since 7 weeks (probably bc I had an ultrasound and needed to drink til I was sick to get a full bladder)

im the same! ive been like this with all my pregnancy its the sushing in my tummy i can taste the chlorine taste in my tummy as weird as it sounds and it just feels like the water is just sitting there and i need to throw it up!

Lol omg I thought i was alone about this subject!! My kids used to watch bubble guppies and Jake and the never land pirates when I was pregnant and even to this day i feel queasy hearing the theme songs Bahahahaha weird:winkwink: Oh and couldn't stand the cheese section in our local store, I had to hold my nose while walking by it:wacko:

im the same! ive been like this with all my pregnancy its the sushing in my tummy i can taste the chlorine taste in my tummy as weird as it sounds and it just feels like the water is just sitting there and i need to throw it up!

Exactly it's like it never even makes it to my.stomach before I puke it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->