straw vs sippy cup

luckyme225

Reaction score
I read that it is better long term for babies to learn to drink out of a straw instead of a sippy cup so I gave it a go and Connor kinda got the idea. Anyone else doing this as well? Any tips or favorite straw cups? I've heard the munchkin kind are nice and barely leak. Connor hated his sippy cup anyways, we must have tried over 7 different brands and nothing worked for us.

i was looking at straw cps , they say 12 months + but

We have been having problems with Valerie and sippy cups as well. We have tried so many different brands and she refuses everyone of them. She would much rather drink out of my cup for water/juice. She is getting good at drinking out of a regular glass. But yes, I did hear as well that straw cups are better; so I've been meaning to buy one. Just haven't tried it yet....

We have been having problems with Valerie and sippy cups as well. We have tried so many different brands and she refuses everyone of them. She would much rather drink out of my cup for water/juice. She is getting good at drinking out of a regular glass. But yes, I did hear as well that straw cups are better; so I've been meaning to buy one. Just haven't tried it yet....

We have gotten to the point where we just give Connor a drink of water out of our glass as well.

Dec has been using a straw cup from about 8 months, they are so much better for babies teeth.
We have been using this one, it says from 18months but once they can drink from a straw there shouldnt be any problems

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=75697031&mcb=core

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->