Stress? PMS? Or Pregnant? Please Help...

soconfused

Reaction score
So I have a bad history with MCs so I always tend to worry and possibly over-analyze at the smallest thing. I have had stomach cramps (like bubble guts) menstrual cramps with no AF even though I am not due for AF til around the 22nd, 23rd. I have headaches, mild dizziness, sore bbs, frequent urination, tingling sensation (like what you feel when your feet fall asleep) in my uterus area...I think that sums it up can all of this be from stress or PMS and can you have PMS 2 wks prior? I dont get cramps until the day before I start. But I have had them for about a week now. ANy insight would be helpful although I feel like maybe I am just over analyzing things. Thanks in advance ladies

no ideas, sorry, but i hope you start feeling better and get the result you're hoping for!

Relax. I know it's easy to let your mind go but try not to!!! Could you have been O? I get cramps and most of those other symptoms when I O. You know your body best listen to it. I would wait for AF and then test. Hope you get a BFP. Baby dust!

My cramps are still coming and going and its time for AF any day now so I don't think I was ovulating. I don't know :( I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens. AF will probably be on schedule. So maybe just over analyzing.... thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->