Stressing out over possible pregnancy symptoms...

boots8908

Reaction score
Okay, so my last "period" (I will explain later on why it is in quotations) was about a month late, so I took a home pregnancy test, and it was negative. Just to be safe, I went into the doctor and got a urine test done there, and it was also negative, so I assumed that the late "period" was just from stress, and then went onto birth control pills. Now I'm wondering if the doctor's test was wrong, because I've developed some symptoms all at the same time. I've been smoking regularly for 4 years, and the smoke has never bothered me before (I usually don't even notice the smell), but now it's making me sick. Even when I'm not smoking, I can smell it very strongly all over my house. I opened the window, sprayed Glade everywhere, and nothing is working. I can't stand the taste in my mouth either, when that never bothered me before. When I'm somewhere where I can't smell smoke, I've still been a bit nauseous lately. I've been peeing a lot more than usual, and have a sore lower back. I always have pain in my upper back, but never lower. When I got my "period", it was very light the whole time, so it was possibly spotting and not a period. I also spotted a few days after the "period" had ended, and that has never happened to me. I know that's a side effect of the birth control, too, so I'm not sure if that means anything. I know I should probably get in to do a blood test so I can know for sure. I've stopped the birth control just in case I am pregnant. If I am pregnant, how much damage would the birth control have done?? Could my symptoms be caused from something else? Is it common for the doctor urine tests to be wrong? I'm just freaking out about this, and I don't want to tell my boyfriend right away because he's already really stressed, and he panicked before just because we're not really ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->