stretch and sweep?

celestek89

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

How soon after having a sweep did you go into labour? I had my first today and really hoping something happens!

Tia xox

I had one with my first on Tuesday afternoon labour started in the early hours of Thursday morning. GL! I'm due one with this baby on Tuesday really hoping it works too.x

Had my first last Friday and my second this Tuesday and still no baby. I had 3 with DD and ended up being induced so for me they do bugger all.

Oh I really hope something happens!!! Thanks for replying ladies

I had one on Tuesday and still no baby, head is engaged but my cervix is still closed so I think baby has to be ready for them to be effective xxx

Had my first last Friday and my second this Tuesday and still no baby. I had 3 with DD and ended up being induced so for me they do bugger all.

Me too. I must have had about 6 sweeps in total and ended up being induced anyway!
But they do work for some, hope you have some success with yours xx

Me too. I must have had about 6 sweeps in total and ended up being induced anyway!
But they do work for some, hope you have some success with yours xx

Absolutely, I'm not the norm OP. I'm also 3cm and fully effaced so they won't do much for me now. Xxx

Well I attacked DH last night, to try and help things along :blush: and it did nothing but give me cramps all night and a bad sleep. I currently have the worst headache from lack of sleep. If nothing happens then that's ok, I was only 1cm when she checked me, but said that she could feel baby and my cervix was still thick but beginning to thin. She also said she'd do another one next week If nothing happens. Fingers crossed xox

I just lost my plug! Now cleaning the house like a mad woman to try and help things along! I've been cramping all day so fingers crossed this is the start of something!!

Whooohooo in jelly Bc nothing for me yet but who knows. Keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->