Stretch marks over just one bum cheek!

girlinyork

Reaction score
I don't mind stretch marks so much but they seem to look worse when they aren't symmetrical.

No real point to this post - just felt like a mini rant ;)

Ha, I've got them on one hip! Nowhere else! I'm just hoping hey stay there and don't spread across my stomach!!

Hehe, mine are quite small. Looks like somebody quickly swiped a small paintbrush of purple paint a few times.

You guys are so lucky!

I didn't have anything till 37 weeks then bang - my lower stomach is covered in silvery lines! I've used bio oil twice a day since 2nd tri too... grrr!!!

There's still time for the rest of me to get attacked. I have them on my thighs and hips so it stands to reason my belly is next

Yeah I'm not going to hold my breath that they don't spread unfortunately!! I can dream though!!

I check every morning for the start of them!

I'm dreading it!

I was really over weight when I was younger, so I have loads of little silvery lines anyway, I *so far* don't have any new ones, apart from the beginnings of a couple on the inside front of my boobs. I dunno if that's because I hadn't been wearing good supporting bras through 90% of this pregnancy.

Hoping I don't get any more really, like another lady said I have been using bio oil twice a day for a few months...maybe the rapid POP at the end will bring me some new ones...:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->