Stretch marks

Noodlebear

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I've always been very skeptical about products claiming to reduce the appearance of stretch marks so haven't bothered a great deal. I just made sure I moisturised to look after my skin. Now that I'm losing weight, however, I look so much worse and am willing to give anything a go :( Does anyone have any suggestions? Thought that once I lose the weight I'd feel better, not worse! :haha: x

I use bio oil twice a day and now at 4months PP, they have nearly all gone, I still have a few on my hips but nearly all of the ones on my stomach have disappeared.

I know some people use coco butter but I found it made my skin feel sticky by the end of the day.

Good luck!

thank you, someone else suggested bio oil to me actually but I thought it was really greasy?

It is really greasy. You can mix honey and sugar and exfoliate the skin twice a day and mix castor oil and lemon juice and massage it into the skin twice day. You can also use lavender oil instead of honey if you dont want to deal witj the stickyness but I just do it in the shower and it rinses off with no problem or residue. ive actually noticed a difference since starting this.

I haven't heard of using honey before! That's strange, do you know what about it is meant to help them?

Idk that the honey itself does anything to help the stretch marks. I think its just the exfoliating that helps. Honey is a just an alternative to lavender or olive oil or other oils you can use. The honey does act as a moisturizer. My tummy is always softer after doing this but ive noticed using this has helped tighten up the skin on my tummy as well as reduce the color of my stretch marks. Its just something WAY cheaper than going out and buying an expensive exfoliating wash. I read if you add a bit of all natural lemon juice that it can also act as a cleanser so you will no longer have to use harsh soaps on your skin. Im going to try this cause I have super sensitive skin Ive seen what wonders the honey and sugar can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->