stretchmarks info needed

celine

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have seen some scary pics on google involving stretchmarks and I have some questions..

What do you rub onto them? (Im hearing cocoa butter and vit e oil?)
Where do you rub (as in where all do these occure

Im concerned cos I lot and gained weight rapidly a few years ago so I have a few that are getting darker lately and Im wondering where more will occur x
tx

I use pure vitamin e oil, reccomended from UVlollypop.
If you want to prevent them vit e oil si the best, if you want to fade what you already have then bio oil is better, though more expensive.

If your gunna get them you will and no cream will make you not have them. It just helps to keep your skin soft and make the apperance not as noticable.
Im using Bio oil and Palmers coco butter. Just rub in all the places where you'll get them such as stomache, hips, bum, thighs, arms. The can pop up anywhere
X

I used bio oil throughout my pregnancy and never got any stretch marks. Iv heard good things about the bio oil. But if you've had stretchmarks before chances are you will get them again, but bio oil will help to fade them.

i was told to use baby oil but my skin had a bad reaction to it randomly, i used it all the time before i got preg but i suddenly got a rash everywhere lol, so had to stop using it, i use cocoa butter every now and then but tbh i think im just really lucky cos i havent got massive so i dont have an yet, my skin does loook like it might show a few when i get smaller, like especially on my boobs i have got not stretchmarks but like...the skin is all dotted like u can see its stretching (i dont know if that makes sense) so i make sure to rub a lot of cream in there if i do use it

i have bought lots of moisturising shower gels so just use those instead of cream

xxx

if you're gonna get 'em you'll get 'em - it's down to your genes. I've got tons form gaining weight, and use bio-oil - its very good, it's often reccommended for scars after surgery, too. Rub in 2x a day wherever you are growing - boobs, stomach etc.

I apply it to my sides ~ like where my hip bones are? Also to my entire lower stomach below my belly button, but especially close by my belly button as that's where the worst ones have formed so far. My boobs.. I haven't noticed any there, but if you're getting MUCH bigger than it couldn't hurt to put it there too:)

2x daily!!!

nothing worked.. i've got a whole bunch on my hips, and each side of my belly button! :(

I have a belly worse than any google photo! hehe... however I was going to have about 75% removed with a tummy tuck. Then got too sexy and Hubby knocked me up (for the last time!)

I use palmers and now bio oil and still have them on my hips where old stretch marks already are. :( I stupidly forgot to put anything on my hips until it was too late. I have none on my actual stomach though.

i used vit e oil, sweet almond oil and palmers i have 5 extremely thin smally streachies on my tummy that dont show up unless i squigde my tummy about a bit lol, i do have pinker ones by my belly piercing holes but i dont think anything could have stopped those happening. vit e oil is awesome for protecting your skin and great for fading scars :D:D

muchco cheaper than bio oil too

I have used cocoa butter since I started getting a bump but I still have loads of stretchmarks that appeared somewhere around 32 weeks. They are all at the bottom from my hairline to my belly button, with a couple around the belly button and also some weird dots rather than lines along the crease between my bump and hip.

I'm using coca butter and touch wood I haven't had any appear yet. My old ones are still very white so I am hoping they will stay that way.

Second Uvlollypop on the pure vitamin e oil. It's fantastic at making old scars (even from years and years ago) fade, it may make them appear pinker to start with as the new skin grows but they will go.
I think I read on here recently too that having a diet rich in fish oils and nuts etc can really help preventing stretch marks too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->