Stretchy lotiony cm?

lenorajoy

Mom to a beautiful girl!
Reaction score
Not sure how many dpo I may be or if I even o’d, but if it was on schedule I should be about 7dpo right now. My cm starting Monday (we’ll say 5 dpo) was watery with white bits in it, then went to creamy, then back to watery with white bits, and just now I checked cm and it was lotiony (which I’ve never had before), but also stretchy almost like ewcm. There’s so much I’ve been seeing some in my panties and (TMI) slick when I wipe after I pee. It really feels like I’ve start AF, but it would be a week early and there’s no sign of her.

I know this lotiony/stretchy cm can’t be fertile cm, but has anyone else ever experienced this before? What kind of cm have you had before a bfp?

I know you posted this a while ago but I’ve only just seen it searching for an answer to the same question! What was your outcome? Xx

I ended up having a glob of bloody red stuff two days early, then later that night started actually bleeding for about 24 hours, then back to spotting Wednesday night. I’ve been spotting since then and still testing bfn.

Oh gosh that’s been quite a while then! The 24 hour bleed and back to spotting sounds good though? Have you spoken to a doctor or just waiting it out?

I’ve had quite a bit of creamy cm and I’m now 5dpo but refusing to test until next Sunday as I just get my hopes built up... FX’d for both of us!!

It sounds like it would be good, so I’m holding out some small hope for a positive outcome. I had all of my pregnancy symptoms during my tww and still have a couple off and on. I’ll probably wait it out until bfp or another AF. If this happens again I’ll have to schedule an appointment.

Still getting negative tests and still having symptoms. Now my breasts are sore, I’m having cramps, acne, and heartburn. Also extremely tired! I neglected cleaning yesterday to take a nap while my daughter napped and I’m feeljng the same today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->