• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stroller recommendations needed

Mabv812

Reaction score
I'm debating what type of stroller to get. I'm not sure if I should do the infant car seat with frame stroller or do a big travel system. I originally wanted the seat/frame because they are smaller and we live in a small apartment. But I know I would need to upgrade once he gets bigger if I just do the frame and seat.

But I have heard that a lot of people don't like the big travel systems and end up buying a small stroller when the child get bigger anyway.

Any thoughts? Did you end up getting a smaller/cheaper stroller when they got older?
I've heard chicco car seats are the safest.

We have the cosatto giggle sunny and I really love it! It's a travel system but each piece goes in seperately, ie car seat and frame or stroller and frame or carrycot and frame if that makes sense? It folds up very small and I'd quite happily use it until LO wants to walk everywhere and will then get a smaller one to carry around. It's so lightweight and easy to collapse/set up, handle bar is adjustable and I love the colours and brightness of it! Good luck in ur search, it's so hard to make ur mind up with this-took us months! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->