• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strong braxton hicks??

sandilion

Reaction score
Yes i know I have already had a child, but with him I had a placenta abruption so I have no idea what normal braxton hicks and contractions feel like.

So I have had the standard braxton hicks, more so in the last week which is normal (no pain, just tightening and feeling uncomfortable) but then yesterday and today just once I would get a strong tightening and what feels like a diarrhea cramp. It would happen and Id be sure Id need to bolt to the toilet, but once it stopped there was nothing more and no need for the toilet. Then it got me thinking was that a contraction?

Could this be stronger braxton hicks? Has anyone else got the same thing?

This is how I felt the day before I went into labour..

Following because I had this yesterday. I had three very painful bh like contractions that left me breathless. I took a hot bath which helped as they didn't come back, but it was scary wondering if it was signs of preterm labor.

Thanks so much for replying :)

Interesting... hmmm.... I also think i lost a little bit of my mucus plug tonight when I went to the loo as it was a discolored tiny blob. I might go see my OB tomorrow and ill let you know what she has to say about those sorts of cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->