stroppy baby = stroppy child?

T

tinytoes

ooh my 7 week old can have such tantrums ...legs kick, hands grab at skin / hair, usually when he's tired...does it mean he's destined to be a temperamental child? He'll certainly keep me on my toes thats for sure!!!

Do you know I was just about to post this question today!!!! lol Only difference is Dec is almost 10 months.
Sorry no answer but I hope not xx

Carly was an angel baby and and angel toddler until now :lol:

I dont think its true that if they are nightmares as babies they are older but you never know ;)

ooh my 7 week old can have such tantrums ...legs kick, hands grab at skin / hair, usually when he's tired...does it mean he's destined to be a temperamental child? He'll certainly keep me on my toes thats for sure!!!

TABS' TWIN!

She does this too but all i can do is hold her until se gets to sleep.takes ages sometimes though and makes my arms ache!
At least we can say they are characters!

TABS' TWIN!

She does this too but all i can do is hold her until se gets to sleep.takes ages sometimes though and makes my arms ache!
At least we can say they are characters!

exactly..i keep consoling myself saying "he's a strong character, thats good..i'd rather than than he be docile...." ...though at times - like 3am - docile sounds appealing! hehe

Mikey threw very bad tantrums as a baby. When he was 1yr old I thought I'd gone through the 'terrible twos', he'd hit his head off walls and floors etc. He's now coming up 3 and changed so much. If he does have a tantrum it can be big. But it's usually only when hes tired or really upset.

Caitlyn was angel baby untill a couple of weeks ago. Now she pinches, kicks, scratches and SCREAMS! It really upsets me and I hope it doesn't last. I know alot of her upset is because of her tooth breaking through. God, it's coming through so slowly but I can nearly see it coming through now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->