Stroppy letter to my neighbors

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Dear mr and mrs selfish

Next time you venture off on holiday for 2 weeks please think of your poor neighbors and have the decency to leave you router on so I can have the internet.
My phone is slow and I wanted to stream some tv programs this week.

Sincerely
Your bored internetless neighbor

Ps, Please be so kind to knock on the door when you return to let me know I can log on again.

Obviously im not realy going to send this but im tempted, how rude to turn thier router off :)

I have a router I just dont have internet at the moment thats why I was using mine to connect to the wifi

hehehe that made me laugh, at least they have no password for the rest of the time xD

Lol!! Haven't they realised you use it? X

Lol!! Haven't they realised you use it? X

Oh im not piggybacking or stealing internet :)

When you sign up with bt internet you automaticaly agree to broadcast a free access point, you used to have to agree seperatly to it but all new accounts do it by default now.

It creates a basic free wifi network and doesnt effect the original account at all, doesnt slow them down and they dont get charged for your useage.

You have to have a account to use it so its designed to be able to connect while not at home so we use mil log in to it and get free internet :)

If you tell your router to search available networks and see a btfon one thats the free network, handy if you have a oh that keeps putting of getting internet but not so handy when your neighbor goes away and turn it off :)

I was going to say....thats a bit cheeky!!
But after your last post, i understand.....We are with BT too and its really handy! :)

How very dare there, now you'll have to go to maccys ds or costa, what a cheeky bunch of gits :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->