Struggling to concentrate on anything else!

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
I still have 7 weeks to wait till we start TTC but it's all I can think about. Everyone in my work is talking about babies and pregnancy and I just want to be pregnant!!! Trying to avoid their conversations coz I'm an emotional wreck, baby hormones are going crazy :(

i feel like as im getting closer its getting harder and harder!! ive got 4 pills left after today then thats it! still feels like a lifetime :dohh:

I know right? And how do you explain it to your husband without sounding silly! I feel exactly the same way. I can't stop surfing the net, stopping in the baby aisles, coming on here! :/ torture

I know, I'm constantly on here, reading articles about TTC, getting supplements and listing baby names. I've even started a baby board on Pinterest, but kept in secret, from OH too, he's going to think I'm crazy, but the feeling of wanting to be a Mum is like nothing that you can describe x

So glad I'm not the only one feeling and doing all of these things!!! this thread reads like a tick list for me lol. I'm currently sat waiting for our pre conception visit at the doctors, keep your fingers crossed for my girls so want to be ttc December.

You're not alone! I have 10-11 months left and some days I'm miserable waiting, while other days are easier. It really can be a struggle for me to not feel so desperate. But I do know that the wait will be more than worth it and each hour that passes by is one step closer.

I'm not trying to patronise but looking back, waiting was miles easier mentally than TTC! I think when WTT I knew pregnancy wasn't an option so I just had the end goal in mind but now, its constant two week countdown to ovulation or from ovulation, stressing about bding on right days etc. :dohh:

It is a struggle at times but if you have good reasons for waiting it will be worth it in the end. I am not a patient person but have managed to wait a long time. I think having mini goals help to reach and keep yourself busy. There are times were I feel like breaking down but I just come on bnb for support in those times us ladies are all here to help

i am struggling this week! took my last bcp yesterday :happydance: so 'af' due monday then time for TTC! holiday in 9 days too :happydance::happydance: so excited!

Callmedan, how exciting!!! I also finished my bcp Thursday and am hoping af is due Monday. I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Callmedan and Mrs P that's so exciting! I came off BCP in April, coz I wanted to try get my crazy hormones under control. Not long to go for us now x

I have just 7 pills left to take eeek! We brought it forwards 2 months because I just cannot wait anymore x

I am struggling with the wait right now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->