• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stuck at 2cm!!!

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
I just knew at my 39wk appt today I'd be at least 4cm! But no still 2cm 50% effaced.

Been having BH last 3 days too but not very strong.

This girl is getting her eviction notice! I know in other posts I wasn't ready for DD2 but now I am!

Suggestions to start labor??

I'm interested too 38 weeks but I'll prob be induced next week at 39 weeks would love to go naturally

I'm interested too 38 weeks but I'll prob be induced next week at 39 weeks would love to go naturally

So you're not gonna wait to see if you go naturally? How many cm are you?

I'll be induced for medical reasons , id like to go naturally so would like ideas to nudge me gently to go naturally.

They don't do cervical checks here until your overdue or to check if induction is possible, in my case they will limit checks to minimum possible.

They don't do cervical checks here until your overdue or to check if induction is possible, in my case they will limit checks to minimum possible.

Oh wow I thought it was standard at 38 weeks to do cervical checks. I've read all the old wives tales and tried a few but no luck. Didnt have this issue with DD1, she just came 10 days early. This one is stubborn. I've been walking all day and still no contractions.

If I go passed my due date next Friday they will induce me at 40w+5 let's hope it doesnt get to that.

Dancing! Drop it like it’s hot momma! I danced with dd for hours while cleaning. Started labor same night!

Dancing! Drop it like it’s hot momma! I danced with dd for hours while cleaning. Started labor same night!

Ooo dance her out huh!?!?!

I've had a merely 3 contractions today...that's it! Hopefully I give birth soon as due date is Friday and my appt is also Friday 215pm and I've at least dilated some! When DD1 goes to sleep I may play some music and go into labor hahahah *hopeful thinking*

Ooo dance her out huh!?!?!

I've had a merely 3 contractions today...that's it! Hopefully I give birth soon as due date is Friday and my appt is also Friday 215pm and I've at least dilated some! When DD1 goes to sleep I may play some music and go into labor hahahah *hopeful thinking*
Lol! It sounds crazy, but that morning/lunch time we cleaned up and danced like crazy and I didn’t really get any contractions and was bummed out and then bam all of a sudden that night in bed it all hit me! Worth a shot if nothing else it’s a good work out haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->