Stuck in early stages

MrsSB

Reaction score
So I had my 1st sweep Wednesday at 39w 3 days. Started contracting almost immediately. Went for a big walk around the Trafford centre and was getting period pains. That night I fell asleep and everything stopped, I started loosing small to medium bits of my plug. Thursday morning early hours it kicked off again. Contractions were stronger. Lost more plug but again everything stopped at night just before bed. Friday I had strong concontractions that stopped in the afternoon but plug was turning completely Brown. Haven’t had any contractions since but feeling painful pressure. I have done everything yesterday’ to get things going again. Went on a walk, bounced on my ball and nothing. Rang the hospital and they said keep doing what I am doing but not to be concerned about the large amount of dried blood. Just had enough and I want her here

Sounds like your body is definitely doing what it should be. I'd suggest nipple stimulation as it might just be enough to kickstart things. Good luck! X

Sounds like it won't be long now! Fingers crossed. :)

(Also I think I recognise your name from when I had my eldest!)

Early labor is annoying. Mine goes by sooooooo slowly. I literally dilate for weeks before I go into true labor. I will walk around 3-4 cm dilated and still not be in active labor so I'll be sent home. Hopefully things progress for you. The only advice I have is to stay active (and believe me I know how hard that is when you're so heavily pregnant) or bouncing on a birthing ball.

Id say stay active but get rest and regular food and water etc too. It can be easy to forget and if pré labour goes on for a while it can wear you out. You need to keep up energy for when it starts for real.

So can’t get husband to dtd as he doesn’t feel comfortable doing it especially after I have lost all my plug. I used to be one here loads when I was I was pregnant with my first in 2012. Thank you all for commenting and for your advice and encouragement. This afternoon i got really achy and started having twinges. Still having twinges with little pain/uncomfortable. My bump going hard so hopefully that is the beginning of something. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->