Stuck in limbo! *updated*

maryanne1987

Reaction score
So today we had our scan after a scare on the weekend. Should have been 6 weeks, but measured 5+4, gestational and yoke sack seen, but that's all. Hcg levels almost doubling but not quite. Been here before, lots of times. Know it could go either way. 9 days till rescan and it feels like an eternity away. Anyone else stuck in limbo?

Yes. I've been there. Around 7 weeks I started bleeding and cramping heavily. Very low HCG levels.. All they could tell me was that they found a heartbeat (what a relief!) But I measured 8+4 at my next ultrasound which is off by my last period. Said I could have ovulated later… I'm prone to MC's so I know how it feels being stuck!

Good luck! and sticky baby dust to you!

I've been there 4 times and it's the worst place to be. I really hope hope everything turns out to be just great at your next scan <3

Just wanted to wish you a happy result. Hope all will be ok.

Hope the next one goes okay. Early scans can be off by a fee days. And yours is only off by 3. Try not to worry.

So this time it's good news! Scan showed a lovely little baby with a great heartbeat! So so happy :)

Yey! Congrats hun! These early scans can be as much of a hindrance as they can a good thing! Glad all is as it should be <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->