Stuck on boy names

krissie328

Reaction score
We already have a Christian and I want a name that will go well with that.

DH and I are definitely into classic names as well. The middle name will likely be James or Merritt, but that is not set in stone.

So give me some names to think about ladies.. before this poor baby is born without one.

:flower:

Do you want a name going with Christian by sound or theme? I think Aaron works well for both and Aaron James sounds very handsome.

Christopher if you want to keep it similar? It also goes well with your chosen middle names :)

Names we've considered have been Ezekiel, Benjamin and Samuel.

Aaron, Noah, Joseph, Simon, Asher, Elijah, Isaac, Zacharias, Ezra are all biblical. Thomas, Adam, Joseph and Jacob too. There's so many. Isaac, Simon, and Aaron are my favorites. I also really like Benjamin. And how did I forget about Jonah? That's another favorite.

Thanks weebles. There are a few in your list we hadn't considered so I'll bring them up to DH.

I'm kinda thinking we might have a couple names picked out and name him when he arrives.

Christopher if you want to keep it similar? It also goes well with your chosen middle names :)

I'm bias so I'm going to second Christopher. :happydance:

Michael is nice too. According to one site, Alexander, Gabriel, Cameron, Daniel, Ethan, Sebastian, Luka, Matthew, Nicholas, Joseph, David, Kevin and Julian are also very commonly found sibling names for Christian if that is of any help. :)

Any opinions on Benjamin Lawrence?

My grandpa was Larry and I thought this would be a nice way to honor him. But I don't care for Larry itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->