Studio catalogue help?!

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
So DS has now decided that when I'm all done for Christmas he's going to tell me he wants a motorbike off santa. Studio is the best price for one. My question is how long after ordering do they expect payment? I opted not to apply for a credit account but it still says I won't be charged right away? It's got me confused. :haha: any help is greatly appreciated thanks!

I got my bill through yesterday and ordered a month ago. You have the option to pay a minimum amount or the amount in full. I always order online so don't get the option to pay there and then. Maybe if you ordered over the phone you'd get the option to pay straightaway? x

Usually get an invoice within a month.

I will say though that their delivery can be quite slow from my experience so I always order early.... I've waited a few weeks for stuff before though not all the time. My mum waited a couple of months for a talking bing and they never wrote to her explaining that it was out of stock until she called them.

I think it's 28 days for full payment if you've opted not to take credit option. The bill comes through usually a couple of weeks after the order. I have found them really slow delivery wise too.

I ordered online just because it said delivery before Christmas so hoping it comes in time. If not I'll be devastated and I'll make sure they know it lol! Just waiting to see if I've been accepted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->