Stuggling to change diapers

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
OMG. Josh can't stop moving, tries to escape, rolls over, puts in hands in the diaper, grabs the diaper, grabs/pulls his bits....

His new thing is to pee right when I take the diaper off and he looks at me with the biggest smile and starts laughing. He knows, oh yes he knows!!! :muaha:

I am struggling to change a diaper! When I disciplin him he throws a tantrum !

:hissy:

:lol:
Here i have the same , she wont just lay there , twists and turns everywhere! Wont lay there even when i try and give her something to play with , she just wants to go off and explore !

OMG this sounds just like jack!!!!

hes a nightmare he also lifts his bum up when i go to do it up so it slides out from under him :dohh:

im not alone!!!

Jayden hasn`t get there yet, he`s a good boy when it comes to change nappy! But he does move his leg a lot.

Hope your LOs settle soon xxx

I have the same problem with max he wont stop rolling over to grab things, he pulls off his diaper , pulls his bits then whines about it ..:dohh:

I am finding myself giving him whatever I can find to keep him busy lol but heres what I did and it works !!! I attached a mobile to his wall and he stares at it :)

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 24
^^ good idea think i might have to do something like that x

I have the same problem, I don't think I've been able to get a perfect diaper on in months.

lol wait til hes older, and has a right tantrum when hes has the biggest dirty nappy ever. Kicking legs, lifting bum up and twisting round. My son does this everytime i change him, arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :hissy:

I have a hard time changing my bb for the same reason. haha, squirming

:rofl: Sam's the same. I have to lean over him with things in my mouth to keep him entertained and just hope I manage to get a clean one on the right way round without looking :rofl:

I have to get him dressed while he's cruising around the coffee table too, as he won't stay still for more than a minute! x

same as jayden he rolls over tries to grab things while i try and change his nappy xx

i have the same problem it gets to the point where (i change her on hte floor on her changing matt) putting my leg over her so i can change her nappy it doesn't hurt her she just crys.

Glad to see I'm not the only one! I was starting to think I suck at this lol !

Aww...my bubs is the same...i have to practically grab his legs to stop him escaping...and im so worried if i gone get his nappy on asap he is going to pee all over me :rofl: xx

im having the same problem cos he wont stay on his back he trys rolling over and i cant do his nappy up then he screams at me when i dont let him roll xx

:ignore:

Dont tell me this!!! imagine doing this 3 hourly and having to put a tube down his willy???!! It is going to be like threading a needle in a tractor!

Dont tell me this!!! imagine doing this 3 hourly and having to put a tube down his willy???!! It is going to be like threading a needle in a tractor!

:blush: I feel bad now !! Sorry you have to go through this hun! :hugs:

I have to give Noah my mobile phone to keep him still!!

I did turn it off but now he knows if its off so it has to be switched on or he's running off - he ends up ringing people I aint spoken to in years :dohh:

:blush: I feel bad now !! Sorry you have to go through this hun! :hugs:

dont feel bad!!! I think it is funny now! I guess i am going to find it even more funny as he crawls across the floor dripping pee everywhere! :dohh:

He has found his willy - so i am waiting for the day when he pulls it out and sticks it in his mouth!!! ewwwwwwwww

OMG, I thought Charlotte was the only one! She kicks me, grabs at me, screams, rolls flips, grabs the diaper and throws anything I do manage to give to her...I end up having to pin her down and get the diaper on as quickly as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->