Stupid bees ruining my nappies!!

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
The weather has been great here so all my nappies have been on the line drying. Perfectly clean when they go out and dotted with pollen from where the bees have landed on them by the time I take them in! :grr: Stupid bees! :haha:

oops i did giggle when I read that! lol naughty bees! :p

That explains the yellow spots on Eds towel :dohh:

i had a huge bee get stuck on one of aimees nappies, had to wack it off with a brush

Stupid bees must think they're flowers. That's the trouble with having such pretty nappies!

actually lol'ing here :rofl:

We don't get many bees, althogh I am glad as my dog loves to chase and try and eat them!!

Maybe you should get the "bee" one from Wee Notions, (Black and yellow stripes) :D

*shudders* slightly off topic but have you seen the SIZE of the bee's this year??!!! They're enough to have me running screaming back into the house and slamming the door shut :rofl: and I now poke all the clothes with a pole from a distance incase there is a bumble bee inside hiding somewhere :rofl:

Though there was pollen dotted all over the towels!

Maybe put the nappies out in the evening? Would take longer to dry though....

OMG they're huge aren't they! Wouldn't be so bad but I've a phobia of wasps and bees so I'm constantly running back into thehouse like a little girl!

I want them in the sun for stains etc so I'll get over the pollen!

Im petrified of them as well! They are scarily massive this year!

Good point on the sunshine :rofl:

omg a bee snuck into my house the other week but it must have had something wrong with its wings cos it wasnt flying, it was walking, and i thought it was a cockroach, it was sooo big :shock: i really freaked out, started crying and had to put a ramekin over it, then paul came home, saved me and told me it was only a bee haha, felt like a right twat lmfao

x

:haha: When Aisling was about 4 weeks old, a giant bumble bee flew into the house, I was in tears running up the road in my bed clothes knocking on the neighbours doors to see if someone would get rid of it for me. No-one was in, came back it to see it on a plant beside an open window, took 5 minutes to pluck up my courage before I picked the plant up and threw the whole thing out the window! :blush:

The weather has been great here so all my nappies have been on the line drying. Perfectly clean when they go out and dotted with pollen from where the bees have landed on them by the time I take them in! :grr: Stupid bees! :haha:

:rofl:

They're big coz they are the queens - you only see them while they are looking for nesting place then they get the men to come and do their work :D

Well I wish they'd just go and find a nest and leave me alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->