Stupid things our o/h's do!

Armywife

Mummy to 2 beauties
Reaction score
I started a thread like this right back when i was in 1st tri and it was very popular and a lot of people got a lot of laughs out of it! :haha: It's a thread to let others know of the weird and wonderful ways our o/h's entertain us.

I'll start...

One night i went to bed early and was woken not long after by hubby saying 'Kez, don't get mad but i think i broke the kettle, come and help me' So a little miffed at being woken i went downstairs to find my kitchen COVERED in milk, yes, he had tried to make himself a Horlicks by boiling milk in the kettle!

The very next day i came home from work to 'Kez, don't get mad but i think i broke the George Forman'...turns out he had made himself a steak then washed the whole thing -INCLUDING THE PLUG(!)- in the sink!

There are many more and i will add them when i think of them...Feel free to share yours! :flower:

the man would lose his head if it weren't screwed on! i swear!

daily i hear "baaaabe have you seen my phone? the remote? my glasses?" and of course it's always my fault when said things mysteriously grow feet and walk away!

One time my oh tried to call his mum to let her know our phone line had been installed, he started to have a conversation with his "mum" then all of a sudden he realises it's not her and says to the woman on the phone "hold on mum i'll call you back" lol it did make me chuckle!

daily i hear "baaaabe have you seen my phone? the remote? my glasses?" and of course it's always my fault when said things mysteriously grow feet and walk away!

Yes, same here! Today he gets in the car and goes "Honey, where are my sunglasses?" I sayl "on the nightstand by the bed" he goes; "Well why did you put them there!!" ...and storms off to go get them... lol
:nope: Seriously! He left them there the day before, the dummy.

My OH very kindly made lunch for us and a friend and decided to make a salad. So duly found a recipe and followed it. Problem was it was an American recipe and suggested using 6 salad onions, not know what a salad onion was, he just used 6 regular onions. Yes, that's right it worked out at 2 whole, big, raw onions each!! Eek, you can imagine how that came out :D For the record salad onions are I believe spring onions. x

I started a thread like this right back when i was in 1st tri and it was very popular and a lot of people got a lot of laughs out of it! :haha: It's a thread to let others know of the weird and wonderful ways our o/h's entertain us.

I'll start...

One night i went to bed early and was woken not long after by hubby saying 'Kez, don't get mad but i think i broke the kettle, come and help me' So a little miffed at being woken i went downstairs to find my kitchen COVERED in milk, yes, he had tried to make himself a Horlicks by boiling milk in the kettle!

The very next day i came home from work to 'Kez, don't get mad but i think i broke the George Forman'...turns out he had made himself a steak then washed the whole thing -INCLUDING THE PLUG(!)- in the sink!

There are many more and i will add them when i think of them...Feel free to share yours! :flower:

Sorry for crashing but i found this hilarious!! :haha:

^^ Snap! :haha:

Love the thread, will have to come back and add when I think of some of my OHs finest moments! :D

xx

Haha I cannot believe a grown man tried to boil milk in the kettle :rofl: And washing an entire appliance, plug and all? He sounds like he'd be a danger to himself if he didn't have you there to keep a watchful eye on him :haha:

My OH has a lot of common sense, and he can literally build or fix anything, but his memory is abysmal :p We've been together for two years and he has no idea when my birthday is, he just about knows my phone number because I MADE him learn it, in case he got stuck somewhere and didn't know a single number to ring lol XD and he's just generally useless with spelling as well.

So t'other day he was filling out a form for something downstairs, and he called me down and asked me how to spell my last name, which is bad enough, but when I said "White, like the colour?" he still didn't know XD Then when I'd spelt it out and gone back upstairs he called me down AGAIN because he couldn't spell my first name :dohh: I tell you, he's lucky he's pretty!! :rofl:

Haha I cannot believe a grown man tried to boil milk in the kettle :rofl: And washing an entire appliance, plug and all? He sounds like he'd be a danger to himself if he didn't have you there to keep a watchful eye on him :haha:

:dohh: I tell you, he's lucky he's pretty!! :rofl:

Hahahaha to that ^^^

The most amazing thing is that my hubby has survived living on his own in barracks for years and several tours of Afghan and similar places! I mean just HOW???? :dohh:

:dohh: I tell you, he's lucky he's pretty!! :rofl:

Hahahaha to that ^^^

The most amazing thing is that my hubby has survived living on his own in barracks for years and several tours of Afghan and similar places! I mean just HOW???? :dohh:

Hahahaha I know what you mean :haha: It concerns me greatly that my OH fixes the planes we all fly on, but he can't spell the word "walk" :wacko:

My OH is into collecting film props and the like, so bought himself a replica of the sword used in the film Blade. On the day it was delivered, I was at work so not around to reign in him. He decided he wanted to find out how sharp his new toy was by stabbing something, :wacko: so found a crate of Foster's in the kitchen... the rest is history; the crate was full, he still stabbed it like an idiot, and of course pierced a can of beer, leaving it spraying all over the kitchen. He said his reaction was to scream and panic as he knew he was going to get told off when I got home!

For the record, his sword will be going WELL out of the way by the time we have a baby lol x

Hahahahahaha Princess that's priceless!! XD My best friend's OH once stabbed himself in the leg after playing 'ninjas' whilst making a sandwich :rofl: But this is the same guy who leapt from the sofa to the coffee table, slipped on a magazine, and fell and broke his arm because he was playing James Bond :haha:

Both of the above are hilarious! Hahahaha! Love it! xx

I'll start...

I have just had a hysterical laughing fit at that story! My OH looked at me like I was mad! These are so funny.

OMG this is too funny...I love all your stories. I am trying to think of one about my hubby, but they aren't nearly as funny as these lol.

Well after everything we've been through the last few months, and all the talking about trying again and when i am ovulating and all that. We're sitting last night, he's on the laptop the next thing he shouts me through from kitchen 'Babe i've found this on the internet its called 'ovul-att-ing' :haha:, it might help us get pregnant again if we're clued up on it :dohh:

Well after everything we've been through the last few months, and all the talking about trying again and when i am ovulating and all that. We're sitting last night, he's on the laptop the next thing he shouts me through from kitchen 'Babe i've found this on the internet its called 'ovul-att-ing' :haha:, it might help us get pregnant again if we're clued up on it :dohh:

HA!! This one cracked me up so much, but it's such a sweet innocent comment, aww.

HA!! This one cracked me up so much, but it's such a sweet innocent comment, aww.

Thats something my OH would say. Sometimes men dont really think do they? But thats why we love them cos their so silly sometimes :dohh:

Yes, same here! Today he gets in the car and goes "Honey, where are my sunglasses?" I sayl "on the nightstand by the bed" he goes; "Well why did you put them there!!" ...and storms off to go get them... lol
:nope: Seriously! He left them there the day before, the dummy.

That's 'cause they do what I always refer to as a 'man look' whenever my hubby claims to not be able to find something in it's correct place it's because he does a man look, this consists of opening the draw shuffling things about, swearing and slamming it shut, I then come along, open it and immediately pull out what he was looking for :dohh:

One of DHs funniest moments was when he rang me at work claiming I'd hidden his shoes from him and he couldn't go to work!! HIDDEN! Why would I hide his shoes? The office was in stitches at my side of the conversation trying to explain where I had TIDIED his shoes away to :haha:

Oh and another one, My parents were staying with us and Hubby totally forgot and locked them in when he went to work and they were still in bed :haha: My mum had to ring me at work to come home and free them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->