Success after implantation issues??

MSMonkey9311

Reaction score
Been trying to conceive for over a year using donor sperm and fertility methods. It's determined I have implantation issues.

Wondering if any of your successes came after dealing with similar situations ?

Also- what felt differently or did you notice during you TWW when you finally got a BFP?

Thanks!!

I was having implantation issues and then I took progesterone. You could try that.

Every cycle (bfp or not) has felt different for me. The cycles that I didn't get a bfp I had more symptoms.

Baby aspirin is suppose to help with implantation. I also had a heavy duty ultrasound where they put saline in uterus to look at it and found polyps which can hurt your chance at implantation. Had those removed and now 5 weeks prego!

Thanks for the information, very helpful and always nice to hear some positive results!! :thumbup:

I have been on progesterone in oil shots as I had low progesterone last transfer. So far it looks like the biopsy helped! I went for my first Beta today and got a :bfp:

Fingers crossed that the bean sticks and levels double as I have a 2nd beta on Monday. :)

It was thought that I had implantation issues (unfortunately my eggs are just not great).

These were some of the methods discussed and taken that are suppose to help with implantation.

Hysteroscopy, Endometrial scratch, embryo glue, intralipids, steroids, clexane injections and baby aspirin.

Hope that helps. :flower:

Sorry I have just read you got a BFP - Amazing, congratulations. Good luck at your 2nd BETA.

I did one IVF and it resulted in my daughter. I had many symptoms that it had happened but I did not believe them. One that made me pay attention was that I could feel the smell of the washing soap really strongly. Later this smell was making me feel sick :p. It was horrible :p.

Congratulations!!!

Good luck!!!

:flower: Thanks everyone. I think the endometrial biopsy/scratch really helped. 2nd Beta went up more than doubled.:happydance:

Ultrasound is next week and I am trying to stay positive that everything is going to be okay. I have been feeling nauseated each day and my sense of smell has definitely been heighten.

Great news, congratulations.

Good luck at the ultrasound.

Ultrasounds have gone well. Saw a very small twitch of a heartbeat last week. Hoping to see a stronger one tomorrow. I hope all of you are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->