Successful pregnancy after a Chemical?

sunshine2014

Reaction score
I had a chemical pregnancy last month, I was advised to wait a month but we didn't. On Monday I had a strong bfp, and all 3 tests since have been the same.

Looking for some positive stories of those who went on to have a successful pregnancy after a chemical, or early mc. I've had two other mcs but they were later on (8 and 12 weeks).

I'm going for hcg levels next week but just in limbo until then, and hoping for the best with everything I have.

Both my successful pregnancies were the month after a chemical. I've always thought that was probably why as apparently you're more fertile

Really? That's great BroodyMrs -- congratulations!! I hope I have the same luck.
I see you're near the end - so exciting!

I'm five months pregnant with our rainbow. Got pregnant a month and a half after a cp.

I fogot to update! I am also 6 weeks pregnant after chemical. No period in between. Still too early to tell if it it's going to work, but wanted to update!

I had hcg levels done last week and they came back 12,858 at around 5 weeks. :)

Good luck! I had a chemical last month and I am hoping for a sticky soon. I have been overly stressed about it all. I love seeing happy endings because it makes me feel a bit better <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->