Sudden betwetting in 6 year old

sweetcheeks78

Mum to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi folks, hoping you can advise. My 6 year old son is usually dry at night. We have the odd wet bed (like once every couple of months). He often gets up in the very early morning for a wee, but for the last 3 nights he's wet the bed. He seems otherwise fine, and is eating and drinking normally. I've asked him if anything was worrying him and he says not, he doesn't seem subdued or anything so I think there's nothing on his mind. Has anyone else experienced this?

:shrug:

Could it be a UTI?

My DD started wetting the bed for the first time at 6 for a while, however we had been in a near fatal car accident and she was extremely and clearly stressed

Could it be a UTI?

My DD started wetting the bed for the first time at 6 for a while, however we had been in a near fatal car accident and she was extremely and clearly stressed

Possibly, he was dry last night so we'll see how he goes. If it persists I'll take him to the GP to get checked. My goodness, no wonder your LO was upset. Hope you are all ok xx

It's 7 months on now, we're all getting there. Hubby just starting a return to work. Thanks

My 6 yr old son went through this a few weeks ago. We couldn't really work out why it was happening but he's dry again now. Hope your son is dry again soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->