Sudden MASSIVE problem with dairy...

Cattie

Reaction score
Went out for dinner on Friday night and had baked brie as a starter, then spent all night being violently ill (genuinely felt like my innards had liquidised. TMI, I know). Felt fine by mid morning, had a little bit of cheese in diner yesterday, was nearly sick again. Had something with cheese for lunch again today, spent the next three hours depserately trying not to vom. I should point out I don't just eat cheese based things, I'm just shocked at quite how suddenly my body seems to have decided it can't tolerate it!

I had to give up dairy when BFing my first as it set off her reflux and eczema so I'm fine with cutting it out, it's just wierd. Anyone else had this problem this late in pregnancy?

I'm lactose intolerant but don't suffer from it as badly when I am pregnant. I don't see why the reverse couldn't happen. You may have a mild allergy to dairy and being pregnant - with a weakened immune system - may make you more susceptible to an allergic reaction. That sucks - hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->