Sudden pain a year after a section from exercise. Anyone else?

babz1986

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

It's been a little over a year since I had my section, a week ago I started a exercise, which is based in high intensity circuit training, involving lots of weights., which I've never done anything like before.. I was fine until this week, on the Thursday morning when I was due to go again, I sneezed and got the exact pain in my scar, that you get right after you've your section.. You know that pain, where you have to hold your stomach before sneezing, as it feels like your been torn apart??? Lol

I went to the exercise class, and couldn't do much to be honest, lying down to do sit ups, was a no no, so was planking, etc and quite a few other things,

Also a few days after I'd done the first class, I started spotting.. Almost like the beginning of your period, but my period isn't due. It's slowly got heavier as the weeks gone on, and now with the pain in my scar I feel there might be something wrong?

It's only on one side of my scar (the left) and was wondering if any of you have had anything similar?

I'm hoping that it's just my muscles getting used to be used and rebuilding, but it does feel like it's torn inside and with the spotting, I can't help but feel a bit worried.

I'm gonna book an appointment with the drs tomorrow to just get it checked out, but like to check with you ladies to see if you've had similar before.

Could be adhesions. I get sudden pain when I sneeze and cough sometimes. I call them my sticky bits x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->