Suggestions for a 'me' day?

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
So, my sweep failed to induce labour :cry: but I'm being induced on Tuesday (which will be my due date). I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do on Monday (Not only to keep myself occupied but to help me relax and really remember my last day of not having a baby and to help me celebrate getting through 9 loooong months.) I'm going to take my family out for dinner just to thank them for all that they've done for me and baby but was wondering what else I can do to make the day special!! I was thinking I could go and have a Brazillian, but I actually don't care what the old girl looks like anymore lol.
Any suggestions?
Will you be having a me day before you have baby?

How about a nice pregnancy massage?

Mummy spa day, and take a book - it's the last one you'll ever finish in peace!
Xx

I got a pedicure with my first, surprisingly you'll be looking at your toes a lot not to mention so will everyone else. I had so many nurses complimenting my toes when I was in labor with him :) maybe getting your hair done or something along those lines. I DONT suggest getting your nails done though :( baby poop under your nails is no fun. I would say a date night with your s.o. to top it off never know when you'll have a night to yourselves again.

I'm being induced in Tuesday too. I plan on a pedicure and massage just before my final appointment on Monday afternoon (I have an appointment on Monday to finalize the details of the induction)
I plan on spending the day with myself shopping and walking the mall and getting that pedicure. (as long as I'm still feeling as good as I am now!)

Currently sitting in a massage chair at the beauty salon. Just had my pedi! Now just relaxing until (fingers crossed) last appointment!

Currently sitting in a massage chair at the beauty salon. Just had my pedi! Now just relaxing until (fingers crossed) last appointment!

Ooh how lovely! Enjoy it hun you deserve it! Let us know how your appointment goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->