Summer Rain appreciation society

P

punk_pig

I thought I'd show my gratitude to a particular member of BnB whose knowledge and helpful attitude make me sigh with relief and smile with pleasure whenever I see her Avtar.

So join me in the "Summer Rain" appreciation society - whether you be usually in baby club, weaning or breastfeeding you've probably had her wonderful support.
:happydance:

Yup! I second this! If it wasn't for her kind words and help, I may not have survived those cluster feeding days! :) no doubt I'll be running to help for weaning help soon... :rofl: sorry!! Xx

I concur! summer rain has always given me fantastic advice and contributes with lots of thoughtful replies :thumbup:

Aww we love you summer rain :hugs:

I find your wealth of knowledge especially with weaning is excellent and ive definatley learnt a few things ;)

Me too. I always read your advice to others in the bf section so ive never had a need to post for myself :)

Well deserved! I love reading her posts, balanced, knowledgable and friendly. Thank you for all your supporT xxx

yes i agree! always willing to give sound advice.

Awesome lady!

Another fan of summer rain here! She is a fountain of knowledge and so level headed as well as very kind and warm. I love her posts.

Also thanks OP, it's nice to see such a positive thread :)

:blush: thanks all! Miss bump told me about this thread. I don't know what to say really! Think I will put another :blush: face on :D

xx

Ohh I agree! Summer rain is always the voice of reason in threads. Her and Tasha are my favourite posters I think!

Thankyou! Summer rain provided me with some fantastic advice regarding BF in the early days. I am pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten this far, without the knowledge I learnt!

Another fan here definitly.

Great advice always.

Thank you

I'll join the summer rain fan club too!

We love you summer rain!!!! :hugs:

She is fab, I totally agree with this!

Agreed she is pretty awesome!

She has helped so many people (including me) who were struggling with breastfeeding, im very grateful.

:)

Me too! Lots of lovely breastfeeding advice :)

ooh yes I'm definitely in this appreciation society too! :)

Thanks all! I showed this thread to OH and he said 'good job as you spend enough time on baby and bump' LOL! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->