Summer recipes

sunshine114

Reaction score
So, now the weather is getting warmer, I start to change the foods we eat a bit - so less pies/cottage pie/roasts etc and more lighter meals which can be served with salad.

I'm really struggling for ideas...

At the moment we have bolognese, lasagne, sausage and chips, tuna pasta bake, curry, homemade quiche etc, but we just seem to have the same meals over and over again.

I need some need summery ideas (chicken or mince based) for some different things we could have for tea! Need to be able to prep and cook within an hour max as we have school/dh goes to work in the evenings so we are short on time.

Thanks!

:flower:

I'm loving salads right now -with loads of different things - yesterday I had salad leaves, cherry tomatos, goats cheese, walnut and apple. I love salad nicoise (tuna, baby potatos, green beans, egg) I'll sometimes have oatcakes on the side to fill me up a bit. I could eat seafood salad every day if I wouldn't get bored of it :haha: Also things like stuffed mushrooms, stuffed peppers? Easy to make, just stuff with savoury rice and sprinkle some cheese and have with loads of salad? I've been having paprika pork or turkey as well these days - it's a Slimming World recipe and really easy to make! I have it with sweet potato wedges or brown rice :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->