Sun £9.50 holiday

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

We are booking one of these for May or Sept. We have requested for 4 nights. We go on train as we dont drive and will take a bag/case with some foods, alcohol etc in. What I was wondering is approx how much spending money will we need? It will be me hubby & LO. We dont have much cash as on maternity but really need the break away! On site there is a chip shop, burger king, starbucks & pub/restaurant & a takeaway so when I am not making food (prob half the time we are there) we will eat BK etc :D Any ideas on what we can get away with taking for spending? We check in 4pm monday and check out 10am friday. I am a stresshead but just being away will be nice!

Thanks!!!

xx

Also there is one spot on the form which says attach 9 more tokens here. Am I meant to put them all in that one spot, how do you attach them?

xx

It was wednesday last week but think can print offline

xx

I went last year for 5 days, the only thing I found was that you weren't allowed to check in before 5pm and check out before 11 so we only really had 3 full days.

Where is it you are going? We found the food in the holiday park to be dear but drinks and stuff at night were ok.

And you just collect all the tokens and staple them on the space in a pile :)

We are hopefully off to north wales. I will get post office to staple them as i dont have one. Lol. We can check in from 4pm and out by 10am. 3 full days is what we will get, will be a god send as we didnt go on hol last year. Lol. Xx

Although you are saving a hell of a lot on accomodation, UK holidays still arnt cheap.
Theres lots of hidden costs with the haven sites, like service charges (linen) highchairs and cots for the vans, entertainment - then theres going out during the day, places of interest and costs of getting to the places unless you are just going to stay on site all the time.

We end up spending near to £200 on all these things plus all food and drinks.
and I got sick of eating chips every night lol
As you are not driving you will save on petrol costs though.

Yeah its gonna cost 73 for holiday with entertainment pass and about 50 on train and then we will needmoney for food and drink. As we dont drive doubt we will go outof site much. We were gna go abroaf all inckusive in oct for 520 but lo is gonna be on milk free weaning so more dofficult to know whats what so gna wait til next year. Xx

take food for the LO most supermarkets have the baby food on sale right now with plum organic ouches half price in tesco I have stocked up on these and fruit pots to take with us. WE are not doing a sun holiday but we are going in a caravan. Were taking the quaker porridge you just add hot water too for brekkie :) try and take things that are as light as possible. Take a bottle of squash for drinks during the day as the one site shops will be ££££ my parents used to get a taxi to the local supermarket and back as it was cheaper than buying on site

Yea we are taking food with us :D I will deffo check where nearest supermarket is, thanks didnt think of that. only thing is we wont be taking car seat wiyh us but if close enough can walk. xx

OT - But you can download the app;lication form off the sun website..... x

I booked A sun holiday for April :) and a daily mail holiday, for September, like a tit i booked the daily mail one for the second school week back in September, without even thinking about LO, he starts school this September :/ ut oh

Yeah def take food with you, the food on site is really expensive, cost us £22 for 2 kids meals and 2 adult meals in BK. and there is the amusments that are expensive (but your LO is only small) and then drinks etc..
I think a holiday like this can be really expensive or really cheap. Enjoy :D

Thanks! Yeah as mainly just me and hubby to buy for i guess we can splurge and also cut back when needed. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->