Super early but I'm pretty sure I felt the baby kick!!

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
This is baby #4, and I'm about 10 weeks pregnant. Last night, I had the tiniest light tap in the Center above my pubic bone. At first I thought it was just muscles twitching. Felt it again this morning, and once this afternoon. Same exact spot.
The earliest I've felt any of my babies move was 11w3d...this seems super early...but maybe I just recognize it sooner...I also don't have much abdominal fat so I've been told this can help with feeling baby move sooner.?
Anyways...it seems too early for this I know. Crazy but anyone else have this?!
Like I said I really thought I was just imagining it....but it's the same spot and very light taping from the inside.

quite possible! I never felt either of mine till 19 weeks but this one I thought I felt it moving last night and I put my doppler where I felt it and there was the lil heartbeat :)

I'm 12 weeks and last week it felt like a little tap ...I've felt it a few times..baby 3 for me... x

So wonderful to feel these little ones move so early!! I usually feel my babies move before the end of the first Tri....except my last baby, I had an anterior placenta so didn't feel him move till 19+ weeks

I say trust yourself. If you think you felt it, you probably did!

yay! Exciting

I agree with PP- if you think you felt it you most likely did! I felt my DD at 12 weeks. Every now and then i'd feel a flutter/tap sensation I'd never experienced before, and each week it would get stronger. :)

I felt that same feeling-the lightest of taps by my pubic bone-when I woke up the morning of being 10+5. Even though this is my third and I know what movement feels like, I still thought I was crazy. Went to the doctor an hour later and she was wiggling around in there like a maniac! So that basically confirmed to me that I really did feel her. It was amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->