Super Jealous

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
A friend of mine found out she was pregnant with her second a couple weeks ago and since then I can't think of anything but wanting another baby. I'm trying to be supportive and everything, but I feel like I'm slowly dying. Anyone else going through the same thing and could maybe offer me some advice?

I know when I was TTC my first I became so desperate to be pregnant I'd just get tearful whenever any body mentioned babies or pregnancy. I felt I was becoming a really horrible person because of how jealous I was of my pregnant friends, and I found it so hard to be happy for them. :( The only way I could get round it was to throw myself into something else to take my mind off it until I got my BFP, so I channeled the energy in sorting out our finances, clearing out the house, painting and decorating and getting some educational stuff done for work too.

Fortunately I don't have the same desperate feeling for number 2 as I did for number one (probably because I at least know I can have babies!), but if I did I'd probably do the same again, making the most of my hobbies before #2 comes along and making sure me and Isla have a great time together. Maybe try focusing on and enjoying your two little ones since they are only young once and it would be a shame if you missed your time with them because you are focusing on number 3.

Sorry... you probably thought of all this already!
Hope you feel better soon.
xxx

I know the feeling! My friend just announced she was pregnant--and she got pregnant after trying for one month! I thought I would be the first to be pregnant since OH and I have been married for 4 years but we are waiting until the fall. So jealous. Don't worry, our time will come.

Totally know how you feel. I've literally just had a chemical, and my sister is coming round on Tuesday with my 6 week old Niece...:cry:

I know how you feel too, me and my OH are hoping to try later in the year but I have PCOS and came off the pill at the end of Dec - only had a small pill induced period at the beg of Jan and then nothing so not sure if everything is Ok yet but somebody I work with very closely with has announced she is pregnant after 1 month of trying - really pleased for her but felt like a knife through my heart.

Like you say our time will come (fingers crossed) xx

I know exactly how you are feeling hun, My friend and i both fell pregnant around the same time last year, I however had a mc which ended up being a molar. I then had to watch as my friend went through the pregnancy, birth etc.

I try to be supportive but still now i get a bit jealous from time to time. Of course i am really happy for her, just sometimes it hits home etc - i even have a little cry now and then!.

I think its only natural to have these feelings - our turn will hopefully be soon

Sarahx

:hugs: When my friend announced that she was pg with her second it literally felt like I had been hit the face or something - I was physically shocked. It is a horrible to feel all eaten up the jealousy - but also you only want to be happy for your friend/family member :wacko:

me too. i really try to forget how desperate i am for another baby but everywhere i turn there are pregnant women and tiny babies in prams :cry: just a reminder.

i personally know of 7 poeple who are pregnant at the moment and although it's very exciting and i'm pleased for them it really hurts inside when i see how happy they are.:cry:

lets hope that the next 18mths go really quickly and then i can try for one!:happydance:

absolutely, I've been patient for so long to achieve my goals but the wait is killing me...doesn't help that 4 close people are currently pregnant...oh well Our time WILL come!!!

I was like this for years. People came and went in my life who got pregnant and I couldn't handle it so I kinda separated myself from them. I deeply regret it now. I used to get myself in a terrible state over it. I know for you it's different; it's not infertility preventing you from having a baby but I don't think that makes the pain any easier to handle. That need/desire for a baby is there and you can't just ignore or deny it. Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: xx

hello i can relate to this in a big way i am wwt for my first until i dont even know when due to being in my final year at uni was originally going to try in last semester but now need to go out and earn some money as my b/f has supported me fully for three years. All of my friends who went straight to work after school and college have noe moved on and are getting married and having babies, my sis in lw who is 19 just had a baby too its just not fair but i guess it will be worth the wait but your right it is so annoying watching everyone have what u want hope u feel a bit better about it ll soon it is so hard but im just thinking that i am doing the right thing in the long run its a case of head over heart at the mo for me

I can also really relate to this as my best friend is pregnant with #2 and I work in women and childrens services so I see pregnant women all the time! It's really difficult but I just focus on the fact that we are waiting for the right time for us and that everything happens for a reason! :) x

There were literally babies everywhere in tesco this evening. And baby booties mixed in with the cheesey buns! I thought I was going completely loopy.

All I think about is having another baby, then i feel guilty because I already have a little girl.
My best friend is pregnant with her first and my other best friend is TTC her second. I am so happy for them but at the same time I'm soooo jealous. It doesnt help that people keep saying to me 'oh you dont really want another one' or 'you cant have another one yet'!! I know, no need to remind me!! One friend even said to me 'oh the idea of having a baby is a novelty to you' uh i have a 2 year old, believe me I know babies are not a novelty!!
I'm wishing this year away so i can start TTC but I need to focus on enjoying my time with my girl while she's got me all to herself.

I feel like I'm going crazy sometimes! I've been waiting to TTC for over a year now but we are waiting until the fall of this year. Last year some of our friends had a baby and when they told us they were pregnant I was so jealous. Then a couple of months ago they told us they were planning of trying again but didn't really expect to get pregnant for a couple of months... yeah it took a month. Then on top of that, 1 of my cousins just had a baby and another 2 are pregnant. I feel like every time I control this constant desire to want to TTC, someone is pregnant or I hear something about pregnancy. Until I found this forum I thought I was crazy but it’s a little relieving to know that there are others that feel the same.

I know how you feel Hun, my best friend is pregnant with #2 and it kills me going round her house and seeing all babys stuff, hearing all about her birth plan and how she is goiNg to decorate babys room. It's so hard to see someone else living the life you want. But bear in mind, were all waiting for a reason. And in the end all this waiting will be more
than worth it. (doesn't stop the broody fairy whispering thoughts about "oopsy" moments in our ears though!!)
xxx

That's too funny! Glad I'm not the only one who has those thoughts!

I know it's hard, I just went from TTC to WTT. Just remember your time will come and it will be extra special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->