Super positive opk?

workin4alivin

Reaction score
I, of course, didn't test yesterday and then tested today and my opk was SUPER positive..darker than the control line..darkest I've ever gotten (and I got cm and all that jazz which has been sort of absent the past few months). Anyone ever get a super positive opk and ovulate that same day?

You can ovulate as soon as 12 hours after a surge starts, so technically you totally can ovulate the same day as a darker positive. (ie you get a definite positive and then, say 8 hours later get an even darker positive, you'd count from the first positive, 12-36 hours after that is when you will most likely ovulate. Hope that makes sense!)
Do you temp as well?

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!

You can ovulate as soon as 12 hours after a surge starts, so technically you totally can ovulate the same day as a darker positive. (ie you get a definite positive and then, say 8 hours later get an even darker positive, you'd count from the first positive, 12-36 hours after that is when you will most likely ovulate. Hope that makes sense!)
Do you temp as well?

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!

^^WSS. :)

I got a positive earlier around 11am, and just took another OPK test about 30 mins ago, and whhoooaaa boy was that a dark line!! It was almost twice as dark as the control! I'm still counting my test this morning as my first positive, so DH and I are gonna be busy :sex: for the next few days! Good thing we both have the next 2 days off!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->