Superdrug test trustworthy?

Lana Farrell

Have1 boy,expecting twins
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 4 days due till af and this morning done a test BFP! I couldn't believe it after all the problems I've been having and not sure whether to believe it.

Should I trust this superdrug early detection test? (Very sensitive 10IU/L)

Anyone else used this test before period due?

Iv also has sickness and bad nausea for days, sore tender boobs and feeling very tired and spotting everyday and some cramps

Please help would love to hear from others

Yeah they are brilliant I used them with my youngest and got a great line at 9dpo so congratulations! Xx

I would trust it, but if you're worried hold it for a few hours and test on another brand.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Going to test in the morning with the same test. Then probably with another brand also.
I have read in the past that these tests gave people false positives which is what has got me really worried. But I followed the instructions...
Ill just wait and see :)

Really? I am surprised as everytime I've used them I was pregnant good luck let us know how the next test goes, dying to see! Xx

I've tested this morning and it looks the same as yesterday's one. It appeared slightly faster today but same intensity. It's early days and its very faint but its there.

I got my bfp 9dpo with SuperDrug X doubt 2 would give u false positives so congrats xxx

Yes I agree looks like an early bfp congrats! Xx

How quickly would the test line get darker? Is one day not enough to make a change? I just thought mine would be a bit darker today.

This is today's test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 21
That looks dark enough for sure I really don't think that's an evap it looks exactly the same as my line at 9dpo! X

Awww thanks I really hope you're right. I guess I've got to wait untill Monday afternoon or Tuesday to see if pregnancy is ok. I'm having my second hcg blood test Monday morning so I'm praying that its doubled by then.

Well I'm so hoping for you please stay and let us know how you get on xxx

I took 2 one day after another and they didn't really get darker . I think cause It was still so early before AF . I took a digi the day after too n came up pregnant straight away so if u want it in black and white try that too. Pink dye tests rarely give you doubt xxx

Here's this mornings test, very happy as it came up fast too :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78