Supply slowly dropping...

ready4num2

Reaction score
The last 2 days my supply seems to be decreasing. DD is getting frustrated while feeding because it seems she's not getting enough. I was pumping every other morning getting 5-10oz now I'm getting 2oz if I'm lucky. I'm taking fenugreek and drinking plenty of water. Is this normal?

1. You could be pregnant.
2. Given the age of your baby, you may just be experiencing your supply evening out.
3. Could be about to resume your period
4. Could be a normal variation. Sometimes I have this sort of dip in supply.

1. Growth spurt
2. Period/ovulation
3. Pregnancy

This happened to me right before 3 months...then she had a huge growth spurt, and my supply is nice and high now! Don't over analyze. If she needs more, she will build your supply up to what she needs. Also what you pump is not an indication of your supply.

Also, I've noticed how much I've eaten and had to drink does have a huge effect on what I'm able to pump so maybe try a big hearty meal before pumping and try making some lactation cookies? :) just wait this out - things will regulate soon!

Thanks ladies :) I really hope it's just a growth spurt! Although we are TTC too but I'm almost certain I'm. It pregnant yet. I started panicking because it's just off.

Wow you're TTC when your youngest is 3 months.. that's brave!! Good luck :)

I went through the exact same but now it's nice and abundant again.

Wow you're TTC when your youngest is 3 months.. that's brave!! Good luck :)

I thought this, too. Just the thought gives me cold chills. I'm so impressed by women who are able to baby bunch without feeling run down.
My vote is for normal. Just Dory it for a week or so-- "Just keep nursing, nursing, nursing".

Thanks everyone:)
I think it was due to stress. After things have calmed down it seems to be back to 'normal'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->