Support Buddy?

Katieeee

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone else was TTC their first baby and is in their 20s? I could really do with a support buddy!

I've just started taking prenatal vitamins, and my period is nearly 20 days late. It hasn't been this late since 2015. I have around 34 day cycles. I'm too scared to take a test though because I really can't cope with a BFN. :cry:

I've got very sore upper thighs right now, and for the past week I've had lots of stitches to the right of my lower abdomen, a few headaches and frequent urination. None of this are my normal incoming AF symptoms. I'm going to wait until the weekend to see if my period arrives or if I start to get any new symptoms.

You need to take a test hun. 20 days is too long if you aren't pregnant, but you probably are. If not you could have some serious things going on and you need to jumps start your period. I wish you luck hun!

Hi ya

I really think you should take a test babe!
If you don't come on soon you can then go docs for blood work or help!

I'm also in my 20s ttc my first. Nearly in my 30s :/ (next year)

Really hope you either get your bfp or period! Let us know xx

Hey Girl,

I'm also in my 20's (22) TTC our first.

We came off of birth control on May 2nd and did the baby dance for the first time last night after a five day withdraw bleed.

You should defiantly test since you're late. If it's a BFN, I would suggest going to the doctor to get a blood test. I know quite a few women that never could get a positive on a HPT.

Hi ladies! I'm also TTC #1, I'm 28 and my husband is 29.

We're on cycle 1, had my first period after going off depo so now just waiting for cycle 2.

Katie you should definitely test, girl! Keep us updated, crossing my fingers for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->