support/shape wear suggestions?

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I have been in soooo much pain lately between my hips, my back, and my pelvic bone. Sometimes I feel like I can barely walk! My doctor said "yeah, it will be like that from now on." Thanks... Lol he did suggest (and his nurse also) getting a support belt or shapewear with support. I'm not a fan of the belts as they look uncomfortable and not discrete. Although that's probably what I need. I'm carrying this baby very low and wide so there's a not of pressure on my hips and back.

I'm wondering if anybody has had any shapewear/support wear that worked for them? I have been looking at tons on destination maternity and they all have such mixed reviews.

I dont know about other options, but i have the spanx power mama and i really love them and wear them under nearly everything. I do feel like they support under belly and top of bump.
I have a lot of lower back pain too and it helps a little with this. Not to mention every time i wear them i get compliments saying im all belly and carrying so small and its not true, but these really contain the love handles/hips and butt/thighs/underwear lines. Good luck i hope you feel better

https://m.spanx.com/products/38-163

I have the same problem as you. I might be able to get a support band from my midwife. I'm from the UK so I imagine we'll have different brands anyway.

I dont know about other options, but i have the spanx power mama and i really love them and wear them under nearly everything. I do feel like they support under belly and top of bump.
I have a lot of lower back pain too and it helps a little with this. Not to mention every time i wear them i get compliments saying im all belly and carrying so small and its not true, but these really contain the love handles/hips and butt/thighs/underwear lines. Good luck i hope you feel better

https://m.spanx.com/products/38-163

Ooo compliments sound nice! Lol! Did you order these online or find them in store?? I wonder if they have them at our Dillards here which carries Spanx. I'm really hesitant about ordering any shapewear online because sizing runs sooooo different and would love to be able to try them on

Sorry for the late reply, i think i bought them in the store but they are wrapped and i dont think you can try them on-- i got a size small and i am 5'8 150 pre-pregnancy (i make it to over 200 lbs in each pregnancy though). They are tight but in the way that shapeware should be. If you have bigger bum/thighs maybe get a medium, my weight is mostly hips/belly/boobs

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->