suprise pregnancy- our youngest is 11 months. Worried about section scar

mrs.e.e

Reaction score
So I'm delighted to be expecting our 3rd but worried about my c section scar as its only 11 mths ago I had our son. It was a traumatic crash section and my scar is a real mess. Anyone had a similar experience?

Congratulations. My first two are 18 months apart. I had an emcs with my daughter then fell pregnant when she was 9 months and had a planned section with my son with no complication. You might find as your tummy gets bigger you get some pain along your scar which is completely normal but always speak to your mw if you are concerned. It's lovely having them so close. I'm having my 4th and my youngest is 16 month and still breastfeeding x

I know the feeling!! Believe it or not I've gone through it twice!! I had my son via cs 3/11/2013. Found out i was pregnant again 11/6/2013. My son was only gonna be 8 months. My daughter was delivered via cs by my ob on 7/3/2014. she made my scar look better than it did the first time around. (she didn't deliver my son) well as luck would have it I found out I was pregnant again in February. My daughter was just 7 months. My doctor assured me that I had nothing to worry about with my scar. She explained itmight be sensitive from time to time as I get bigger but it's normal.

I wouldn't worry to much about it hun. I'm sure your lo will be delivered safely.

Hope you have a h&h 9 months :)

My 3rd child was an emergency c section and I fell pregnant again 3 months after he was born.
I too was terrified about the birth but my consultant reassured me that everything would be fine and it was.
I had a spontaneous normal delivery and my daughter weighed 8lb 10 oz x

My SIL fell pregnant with her fourth when her third child was only 9 months. And she's had all c-sections. Everything was okay :)

She's having her fourth c-section in 6 years in August (twins were first born).

Thanks all. I'm hoping they can tidy mine up too. All weight gone, back in uk size 10 but can't wear belts due to the amount of scar tissue ..... Fingers crossed they'll perform a mini tuck as they get bubba out ☺️

I'm somewhat in the same boat. I had a c section on May 3 due to breech presentation. Then I fell pregnant when DD was 9 months old. I'm not sure if I'll be trying for a VBAC or having another section this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->