Picture 012.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 28
Yesterday looks good to me, they are definitley darker as I see them. I know if it's only darker at one side of the test line then that's good enough. I guess if your temps rise you'll have a better idea. I'm not an expert though, this is only my second month of using OPK's and I seem to be getting contradictory results myself at the moment from my IC's and shop bought tests. I didn't want to read and run though.. hope you get some more opinions soon xx

Thanks I was starting to wonder if anyone would ever respond :hugs:

Shows how much I know about OPK's then..;) I can't believe how many different shades of pink my eyes can see!

Glad you spotted your surge. xx

Definitely looks like today (cd15) over previous days.

lol wait till you see todays opk CD19 with all the others being neg i dont know what to think now

Attachments

• wth.jpg
    wth.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 13
I read online that with the answer brand, it is common for them to get that one sided dark line and the rest of the line be faint. I read that somebody called answer and their reply was that to be considered positive at least HALF of the test line has to be as dark or darker then the control window (not just the edge of the line).

Your cd19 looks like half of its line is almost as dark as the control window. Id say its either today or tomorrow. Good Luck!

I read online that with the answer brand, it is common for them to get that one sided dark line and the rest of the line be faint. I read that somebody called answer and their reply was that to be considered positive at least HALF of the test line has to be as dark or darker then the control window (not just the edge of the line).

Your cd19 looks like half of its line is almost as dark as the control window. Id say its either today or tomorrow. Good Luck!

Thanks for the info but I decided to just ignore the OPKs and go with what FF says. I won't be using Answer brand anymore

I am with you on that. I don't know what is going on with my tests either but this is the first time I am using them so I am hoping for a clear sign as to what is positive for me. Good luck dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->