Surprise pregnancy discovery

celticmum

Reaction score
After a chemical pregnancy back in July, my relationship ended and I completely gave up ttc at all.
I've randomly discovered today - after wondering where AF is, that I am pregnant. Did 5 tests to be sure and all strong lines.
I'm not entirely sure how to feel at the moment - shocked, mainly.
Need to somehow work out how to tell people. Yikes, anyone else caught out by surprise? I think I'm about 8 weeks gone.

Congrats and yes! I wasn't trying and thought I couldn't get pregnant (due to age and previous infertility problems). My period was late but I felt like it was coming on at any time so I kept wearing tampons to work. When the nausea set in I decided to test. I bought the cheapie Walmart brand and it turned positive right away. I thought it was probably defective so I drove back to Walmart to get a first response. Took it and test line was much darken than control so thought it must be defective, took the other one same thing. Went back to Walmart and bought a digital and that's when I finally believed it. Good luck and congrats again!!

Congrats! I've just found out I am expecting surprise baby #5 after a condom broke back in October. I was shocked to get my bfp today because for one thing I thought I was too late in my cycle to ovulate and for another we only dtd once. So completely unexpected to be here again, especially as I just had a baby a little more than 2 months ago :wacko:

Congrats! What a rollercoaster you have been on!

Come & join us: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...03-july-firecrackers-2018-a.html#post38687945

Congrats! I had a surprise BFP as well. Hubby and I were NTNP but had been for years, so I assumed it would never happen again. I felt terribly tired and crampy and thought AF was coming so I tested as that usually brings on AF.....and OMG the test line was already darker than the control!! When I had my first scan/OB I was already over 8 weeks....but I had known for a few weeks by then. Still, it was nice to skip the TWW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->