Surprise 'wants' or 'don't want' from kiddos??

Scout

Reaction score
Anybody been surprised by what your kiddos have asked for? Or, like in my case, said they don't want? I had planned on giving dd a trampoline, but as we were going through the Target toy catalog, she skipped right over it while pointing out things she wants. I went back to it and commented that a trampoline might be fun (she's jumped plenty of times on the one at her cousins) and she said, no, she didn't want one. hmmmm There goes the one thing I had in mind to buy her! hahah Anybody else with surprises yet?

I haven't had any surprises from mine yet but I'm sure I will do!

Polly Pocket! I thought my girls would really enjoy the little play sets as they love dolls and small toys in general but they both said no they don't like it....so I'm glad I haven't got them any. Really thought it would be a hit!

I haven't had any surprises from mine yet but I'm sure I will do!
I thought it may be too early. Usually, I get the surprises after I've bought whatever it is, so glad I didn't shop early this year!

Polly Pocket! I thought my girls would really enjoy the little play sets as they love dolls and small toys in general but they both said no they don't like it....so I'm glad I haven't got them any. Really thought it would be a hit!
Same with the polly pocket. My dd loves small bits, but she said nope to the polly pockets. And, by the way, what is up with the kids loving small bits! lol

Same with the polly pocket. My dd loves small bits, but she said nope to the polly pockets. And, by the way, what is up with the kids loving small bits! lol

I know! Drives insane trying to keep everything together

Totally agree ! Mine are more into Shopkins ! Shame as I loved PP as little girl !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->