Suspicious about my water breaking...

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Hello everyone! FTM which I'm sure lots of y'all have already picked up on lol.

Well just a second ago I went to the loo to pee. After peeing I sat for a second because I started to feel this achiness and soreness on my cervix with pressure then suddenly about a shot glass worth of urin exploded out of me out of no where. That's it.

I stood up and the toilet water was clear as ever, not even yellow. Felt around after drying, nothing. Laid down and sat back up, nothing. I did have a braxton hicks at the time, maybe it moved my uterus up from my bladder and suddenly released the last bit of pee I was missing? Thoughts would be great!

I had this exact same thing yesterday! I had forgotten about I actually...
I had a pee, stopped, then as you said, a sudden explosion of pee, like a pressure valve had just erupted.
At the time I remember thinking that maybe baby was in the way,mor had shifted, causing the extra bit of pee to come out.
Was gutted when it stopped as I thought it might have been my waters, but I've had nothing since then :-(

Nope. That's pee sorry! Lol sometimes that happens to me. I'll pee then poop and then have to pee more because insides made more room.

dont u not hate this lol. ive gone an peed (either trickle grrr or pee) an aat few mins etc then stood up an felt more trickle out, not strong and id hardly notice/feel more feel run down legs or hear in toilet.oppps. sometimes toilet looks clear/slightly yellow tinged. Its so anoyin but after today bubs can cum anytime just let me do driving practical first lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->