SVQ level 3

Maggs

Reaction score
Hi could someone explain the work involved and what sort of assignments, exams, etc are there? I've been told at work that I'll probably have to do this in health/social care to keep my job in a couple of years time. I'm a support worker. I have 2 years college and a university degree in Canada but was told it wouldn't exempt me from it.

You'll have to look at files of individuals and discuss why they have a care plan, what's in it, medication and how they take their medications and your understanding of it all. Also lots of reflections on your own work and actions taken by you or situations that helped or hindered things or individual.myoul need to bring in laws and legislations and obviously change details for confidentiality. Lots of your svq is about written work I don't think you get exams.

Are there any big, time consuming research papers or is it mostly single assignments that can be done within a sitting or two? I was told it would be a 1/2 day once a month for 6 months at the local college but how much work at home would you say it is?

It's a lot of work Hun apt f time and effort

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->